- CD: available now
- Vinyl: scheduled to ship August 25th (NOTE: This is a pre-order item. Any other items in your order will also not ship until the order can be shipped in its entirety. If you need any items sooner, please place two separate orders.)
Everybody Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Mouth', the title of which refers to a quote once uttered by heavyweight boxing champion Iron Mike Tyson, was recorded 100% live in a studio in Hudson, New York, Charlie Hunter returns to his quartet to perform 10 all-new Blues, Rock, Jazz and Latin-flavored songs alongside bandmates Kirk Knuffke (cornet), Bobby Previte (drums), and Curtis Fowlkes (trombone). Everybody Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Mouth was released July 22 on GroundUP Music.
1. Everybody Has A plan Until They Get Punched In The Mouth
2. (Looks Like) Somebody Got Ahead Of Schedule On Their Medication
3. Leave Him Lay
4. We Don't Want Nobody Nobody Sent
8. Who Put You Behind The Wheel?
9. (Wish I Was) Already Paid And On My Way Home
10. The Guys. Get. Shirts.
Charlie Hunter - 7-string guitar
Curtis Fowlkes - trombone
Kirk Knuffke - cornet
Bobby Previte - drums
Recorded in Hudson, NY
All songs composed by Charlie Hunter (CHT Publishing (ASCAP))